Kale Chips By LF Team
The dark green leafy kale is a powerhouse of nutrition. You can use this popular superfood to make a crunchy snack. These super-simple baked Kale chips are deliciously addictive.Read More
- 1 cup kale leaves
- 2 tsp olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, add kale chips leaves and water.
- Wash them well and tear them into bite-size pieces.
- Transfer them onto plate, Remove excess water and dry the leaves with the help of a cloth.
- Put them into a bowl add salt and olive oil. Mix it well and place them on a baking tray.
- Preheat the oven at 200' C and bake it for 8-10 minutes.
- Kale Chips are ready.
Explore our Popular Stories.