Kakori Kebab By Rakhee Vaswani
Spiced to perfection, these delicious, juicy kebabs, served with mint yoghurt chutney offer a burst of delightful flavoursRead More
- minced mutton
- 6 to 7 garlic cloves
- 2 red chillies
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500 gm spaghetti
- salt to taste
- boiling salt water
- In a blender add mutton mince ,chopped onion, chopped ginger, chopped garlic, raw papaya paste blend it well.
- In a bowl add mixed mutton mince, cinnamon powder, clove powder, white pepper powder, salt, egg, gram flour, kewda essence, Mix it well.
- On a sate stick place kebab and shallow fry it in a pan.
- In a bowl add mint chutney, yoghurt, salt and mix it well.
- On french bread place onion rings, tomato slices and kebab.
- Pour mint yoghurt chutney on top, sprinkle red chilli powder.
- Kakori kebab is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.