Kakdiche Dhondas By Pankaj Bhadouria
Kakdiche Dhondas is a unique dessert made with cucumber. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for this steamed cucumber cake which is mildly flavoured using jaggery. This will linger on your tongue for long.Read More
- 1 cup grated cucumber
- 1 tbsp desi ghee
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 cup grated jaggery
- pink salt
- nutmeg powder
- For garnish
- edible flower
- cucumber peel
- In a bowl, add grated cucumber and squeeze out the water from it. In a heated pan, add desi ghee, semolina and cook it until it turns light brown.
- Add the grated cucumber, cucumber water, water as required and mix it well. Add grated jaggery and mix it well. Add pink salt and mix it.
- Add nutmeg powder and mix it again. On a cake tin, add butter paper and grease it with butter. Add the batter in the tin and spread it. Steam it for 15 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down for a few minutes. Unmould the cake and cut it into pieces.
- Garnish with cucumber peel, edible flower and serve it.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.