Kaju Tindora Nu Shaak
Are you bored of cooking tindora in the same old way? Chef Gautam Mehrishi has a recipe that will make this vegetable an instant hit with your family. The Kaju Tindora Nu Shaak can be enjoyed with roti as well as chapatis.Read More
- 2 cups tindora
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp dry mango powder
- 8 - 10 tsp mustard oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1½ tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- ½ cup roasted cashews
- salt to taste
- all ground spice
- Slit the tindora lengthwise and add a pinch of salt turmeric powder and dry mango powder.
- Mix them well to marinate the tindora.
- Add a little mustard oil to this.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and red chilli powder.
- Mix this masala with the split tindora.
- Sprinkle a little sugar on it.
- Cover it and cook for four to five minutes until the oil separates.
- Turn off the flame and then add roasted cashewnuts.
- Mix both the vegetables and cashew nuts.
- Transfer it to a serving plate and serve it after sprinkling all ground spice on top.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.