Kaju apple By Jaya Nigam
No flame easy & tempting sweetRead More
- 200 gm kaju
- 100 gm milk powder (any brand)
- 1/4 teaspoon Elaichi powder
- Milk for binding
- Red & yellow food colour
- Clove for decoration
- Grind cashew (kajin a grind . Make fine powder.
- Add milk powder , elaichi powder in cashew powdeMix well.
- Add little milk to make a dough .
- Put ghee or oil on your palm & make small round balls .
- Now with the help of brush give apple look & put clove on the top.
- Your kaju apples are ready ...enjy.