Kadhai Paneer in Tikka Style with sweetened mind curd chutney By Priyanka Nandan
Kadhai Paneer in Tikka Style with sweetened mind curd chutney
Its a starter cum main course dish with tikka and chutney for starter and the kadhai paneer salan to eat afterwards.Read More
- 250 gm Paneer cube cut
- 1 capsicum diced in square
- 1 onion diced in square
- 2 onion medium chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 6 Green chillies
- 1 spoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cardamon
- Half cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon, Coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon, Red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon, Garam Masala
- Pinch of red food color
- Mint leaves 5 to 6
- Green chillies 2
- Curd 2 spoons
- A slit of ginger
- 2 garlic
- Half teaspoon cumin
- 1teaspoon sugar
- In a Pan heat oil and fried the diced Paneer, Capsicum, Onion for tikk.
- Now take another pan put sunflower oil and put chopped onion, raw masale, green chillies tomato and stir fry them until tomatoes smoothed.
- Cool the masala, and then make a paste of it .
- Now take oil and heat it and put that paste in oil and fry until it leaves oil .
- Put veggies in in it and cook for 5 minute.
- Now take out the veggies in a plate .
- Take a tawa and roast the paneer capsicum and onion for tikka .
- When roast it put it on tikka stick .
- Now for chutney take mint garlic ginger cumin sugar curd and grind it make smooth chutney .
- For platting take a deep surface plate put the masala filled the plate and then put 2 stick of tikka and put some chutney over it and take a small bowl and put chutney beside als.
- The dish is ready to serve.