Kadhai Paneer Burrito By Shipra Khanna
Kadhai Paneer Burrito
Got some leftover Kadhai Paneer and want to give it a twist? Well, turn this amazing Indian dish into an awesome Mexican recipe. These Burritos made with Kadhai Paneer can be your one of your wondrous fusion recipe.Read More
- Coriander leaves
- 2 onions
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt as per taste
- 1 cup kadhai paneer
- 1 red bell pepper and 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp white beans
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 3 - 4 tbsp salsa
- 4 - 5 jalapenos
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp grated cheese and 1 tsp oil
- Mash avocado in a bowl. Add finely chopped coriander leaves, onions, lemon juice and mix it. Add salt as per taste and mix again.
- In a heated pan, add kadhai paneer and mash it. Separate the gravy and paneer.
- Chop the vegetables. Deseed the tomatoes and chop it. Add the chopped vegetables in a bowl. Mash the white beans. Chop the lettuce leaves.
- On the tortilla, add kadhai paneer, salsa, chopped lettuce, onions, tomatoes, peppers, jalapenos, sour cream, mashed beans, avocado mixture. Add grated cheese and wrap it.
- Heat the grilling pan and grease it with oil. Grill the burrito on the pan.
- Garnish with avocado mixture, sour cream and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.