Kaddu ki Sabzi and Mathe ke Aloo By Pankaj Bhadouria
Kaddu ki Sabzi and Mathe ke Aloo
Are you amongst those who often wonder how to make a vegetable in a different way for your family? Chef Pankaj Bhadouria has an answer for you with the sweet and sour pumpkin and Mathe ke Aloo. These are best enjoyed with rotis or paranthasRead More
- 1/2 kg cubed yellow pumpkin
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 2 - 3 dried red chillies
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- pink salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp jaggery
- 2 tsp dry mango powder
- In a heated pan, add olive oil, fenugreek seeds, a pinch of asafoetida, dried red chillies, chopped onion and let it cook.
- Add pink salt as per taste and mix it well. Add the pieces of yellow pumpkin, toss it and let it cook. Add jaggery, dry mango powder and mix it well.
- For Mathe ke Aloo, add olive oil in a pan. Add fenugreek seeds, dried red chillies, boiled, mashed potatoes, water as required and mix it well.
- Add buttermilk and keep stirring it until it boils. Add red chilli powder and mix it well. Add coriander leaves and mix it.
- Garnish Kaddu ki Sabzi with red chilli and Mathe ke Aloo with coriander leaves. Serve it with parantha.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.