Kadaknath is a chicken dish made from black chicken. Chef Ajay Chopra shares the recipe for this wonderful chicken dish, which is super tasty and healthy. This dish can be enjoyed with roti or paranthas.Read More
- 2 sliced onions
- mustard oil
- 1 whole garlic pod
- 500 gm kadaknath
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- dry red chillies
- 1 tbsp wheat flour
- For garnish
- coriander leaves
- green chilli
- In a heated pan, add sliced onions and dry roast it until it turns brown.
- Add mustard oil, crushed garlic and saute.
- Add kadaknath and fry it.
- Add water, salt as per taste, turmeric powder and stir it.
- Add it in a clay pot and cook it.
- Crush the red chillies along with mustard oil and salt.
- Add wheat flour, chilli paste and mix it.
- Garnish with coriander, green chilli, onions and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.