Kadai Egg Masala is a spicy dish made with eggs, mixed vegetables and spice blends like jeera powder and dhania powder. This spicy dish can be had on its own or can be combined with hot rotis for an awesome meal.Read More
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp spring onion
- 1/2 cup mushroom
- 1 cup capsicum
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp sambhar masala
- salt to taste
- 6 eggs
- In a kadai, add oil and fennel seeds, saute well.
- Add spring onions, mushrooms, capsicums and tomatoes into the kadai.
- Add cumin powder, coriander powder and sambar powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add water and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add salt and the boiled eggs.
- Mix the eggs with the masala and cook it till the masala gets dry.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and present it on the dining table.
Explore our Popular Stories.