A simple Kumauni meat preparation cooked to perfection in a tandoor or a oven.Read More
- 1 & 1/2 mutton leg
- 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 & 1/4 turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 onions
- 1/2 turmeric powder mustard oil as needed
- For making Kachmauli take a mutton leg and make gashes on the whole mutton leg and marinate it with salt red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and mustard oil.
- Put mutton leg on skewer place it in tandoor for 18-20 min.
- Bast it with mustard oil, remove it from tandoor and scrape meat off the bone.
- in mustard oil add onions and saute, add shredded meat, salt, red chilli powder turmeric powder and toss.
- Ready to serve hot Kachmauli.
Explore our Popular Stories.