Kache aam ki khati meethi chutney
The nanima recipe simple but delicious makes food yummy and good for digestionRead More
- 2 chopped raw mangos without seed.
- 3/4 cup gurd
- A pinch of hing
- 1/2 tsp rai
- 1/2 tsp jeera
- 1/2 tsp methi Dana
- 1/2 tsp kalonji
- 1 tbsp said
- salt as per taste I added 2 tsp
- 1 tsp chat masala
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 cup water
- In a pan add oil, once a little hot add kalonji, rai, methi Dana, sauf , jeera, heeng and mix. Add chopped raw mangoes and mix so tht the masala is coated properly in the mango pieces.
- Add 1 cup water and mix. Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 7-8 mins. Remove the lid and check , the mangoes will be half cooked. Now add red chilly powder, garam masala and mix. Add gurd and mix. Add chat masala , add salt as per requirement. Mix all. Cover and cook for 5 mins.
- The gravy will become thick and the mangoes with be cooked.
- Cool it and serve.