Kacchi Dabeli Bruschetta By Rakhee Vaswani
Kacchi Dabeli Bruschetta
Craving for something spicy and tangy? Then this recipe teaches us how to make Kacchi dabeli with boiled potatoes and a lot of spices. This stuffed Kacchi dabeli can be your hunger snack. It can be served with pav as well as french toast.Read More
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp all ground spice
- 2 tsp sweet chutney
- salt to taste
- 1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 pav
- garlic masala
- 5 bruschetta's
- butter as required
- chopped onions
- spicy peanuts as required
- grated coconut as required
- sev as required
- pomegranate seeds as required
- cheese as required
- pomegranate seeds
- garlic chutney
- In a heated pan add oil, a mixture of dabeli masala and water.
- Add sweet tamarind chutney, salt and fry it.
- Add mashed potato, red chilli powder, chopped coriander leaves and mix it.
- Add the dabeli mixture in a bowl.
- Apply butter on pav and toast it on a heated pan.
- Warm the toasted french bread slice.
- Apply butter on pav, add garlic spice powder, dabeli masala, chopped onions, spiced peanuts, grated coconut, sev, pomegranate seeds.
- To the bruschetta add butter, garlic spice powder, dabeli masala, grated coconut, chopped onion, cheese and bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180' C for 5 - 10 minutes.
- For garnish add spiced peanuts, chopped coriander leaves, pomegranate seeds and Kacchi dabeli bruschetta is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.