Craving for something spicy and tangy? Then this recipe teaches us how to make Kacchi dabeli with boiled potatoes and a lot of spices. This stuffed Kacchi dabeli can be your hunger snack. It can be served with pav as well as french toast.Read More
- For Kacchi Dabeli Bruschetta: 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp All ground spice
- 2 tsp sweet chutney
- 1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 pav
- Garlic masala
- 5 bruschettas
- Butter as required
- Chopped onions
- Spicy peanuts as required
- Grated coconut as required
- Sev as required
- Pomegranate seeds as required
- Cheese as required
- Pomegranate seeds
- Garlic chutney
- For N
- Procedure to make Kacchi dabeli bruschetta: In a heated pan add oil, a mixture of dabeli masala and water.
- Add sweet tamarind chutney, salt and fry it.
- Add mashed potato, red chilli powder, chopped coriander leaves and mix it.
- Add the dabeli mixture in a bowl.
- Apply butter on pav and toast it on a heated pan.
- Warm the toasted french bread slice.
- Apply butter on pav, add garlic spice powder, dabeli masala, chopped onions, spiced peanuts, grated coconut, sev, pomegranate seeds.
- To the bruschetta add butter, garlic spice powder, dabeli masala, grated coconut, chopped onion, cheese and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 5 - 10 minutes.
- To garnish add spiced peanuts, chopped coriander leaves, pomegranate seeds and Kacchi dabeli bruschetta is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.