Kabuli Chana (chickpeas) Kebab By Nidhi Sharma
Kabuli Chana (chickpeas) Kebab
This Kabuli Chhole/Chickpeas kebab recipe is very easy to make. They are packed with Protein and fibre as well as vitamins and minerals. These kebabs are a healthy and delicious dish for children's tiffin.Read More
- 2 tbsp powdered Soya chunks
- 150 gm boiled chickpeas,mashed
- 1 medium size boiled potato
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 brown bread slices,edges removed
- 2 tsp chaat masala or raw mango powder
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- salt to taste
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Mix all the ingredients except cooking oil.
- Mash and blend to form a dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 portions and mould in any shape with your hand.
- Heat oil in a flat pan and shallow fry them from both sides till golden brown.
- Serve Kabuli chana kebabs with green chutney or tomato sauce.