Jowar Barley Sherbat By Shazia Khan
Jowar Barley Sherbat
Chef Shazia Khan shares recipe for Jowar Barley Sherbat which is rich in nutrients and tastes fantastic. This sherbat has a cooling effect on the body and is a perfect drink for summers.Read More
- 1 cup Jowar Atta
- 1 cup Soaked Barley
- 3 tbsp Jaggery
- 3 cups Coconut water
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- Soak barley for 20 minutes.
- Add jowar flour and barley in cold water and mix well.
- And cook this mixture for 15 minutes.
- Add the jaggery and cardamom powder.
- Cook until jaggery melts.
- Allow this mixture to chill completely.
- Blend this mixture with coconut water and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.