Jini dosa By Snehal Kanawade
It is one the most famous street food In Mumbai.Read More
3 to 4 people
5 to 7 minutes for making one jini dosa
- Dosa batter
- 1 Chopped onion
- 1 Chopped tomato
- 1 cup Chopped coriander
- 1 cup Chopped cabbage
- 1 tbs butter
- Grated cheese
- Shezavan sause
- 1 ts pavbhaji masala
- Chat masala
- Chopped capsicum
- Heat the pan on medium heat then sprinkle water on pan and wipe pan with napkin.
- Pour dosa batter on pan and make dosa on slow heat.
- Spread some butter on dosa.
- In the middle of dosa add shezavan sauce, pav bhaji masala,chat masala,tomato ketchup,salt and spread it properly on dosa.
- Sprinkle some chopped onion,tomato,cabbage and capsicum .
- Keep it for on pan for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Make roll of dosa then remove from pan and keep on plate.
- Make 1 bite pieces.
- Jini dosa is ready to eat with some shezavan chutney or tomato ketchup.