Jimikand Kebabs By Ranveer Brar
Here is a wholesome recipe of kebabs with yam. It gives a delicious taste when combined with tomato sauce.Read More
- 1 cup boiled and grated yam
- 2 tbsp split bengal gram paste
- 2 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp all ground spice
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- tomato chutney
- salt to taste
- coriander leaves for garnish
- Take boiled and grated yam in a bowl and mash well.
- Mix with split Bengal gram paste. Add chopped green chillies, crushed garlic, all ground spice, salt, and red chilli powder. Mix well to make a thick mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan. Shape the kebabs and shallow fry on both the sides until the colour becomes golden brown.
- Serve kebabs with tomato chutney.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.