Jhatpat Oats apple cake By Anisha khandelwal
Jhatpat Oats apple cake
Its a cake made upof the buttermilk left after taking out butter. One day just wondering what can be done with this left buttermilk. Apple was lying uneaten... And wanna to make that feed my family... So came out with this recipe....healthy cakeRead More
40 for baking nd 10 mins to make the batter
- 1/4 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 15-20.almond powder or chopped into pieces
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2tbsp brown sugar or according to your taste
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1cup chopped apple green / red
- Buttermilk as much required to make a ribbon consistency batter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- For sprinkle- chopped walnut, 1tbsp brown sugar nd a pinch cinnamon powder
- Mix all the wet ingredients except butter milk.
- Mix the dry ingredients nd add buttermilk little by little to make ribbon like consistency.
- Put the batter in the greased tin and sprinkle the sprinkle mixture.
- Bake it @ 180°c for 40 min .... Nd check by inserting a skewer if its baked or not .
- Dont forget to preheat the oven for 10 min @ 180°c.