Jhat Pat Chicken Sandwich By LF Team
Jhat Pat Chicken Sandwich
A sandwich is a perfect breakfast, especially when you want to carry your breakfast along on a busy morning. Living Foodz shares a simple chicken sandwich recipe that is wholesome in nutrition and keeps you full for a longer time.Read More
- 1/2 cup chopped apples
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup hung curd
- 1 cup boiled & shredded chicken
- 1 tbsp chopped green chillies
- salt as per taste
- pepper as per taste
- 4 slices of brown bread
- olive oil
- bell pepper juliennes
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped mint
- In a bowl, add hung curd, boiled and minced chicken, chopped apples, coriander and mint leaves.
- Add chopped green chillies, salt and pepper as per taste. Mix the ingredients well. Add the mixture on the brown bread. Layer with a slice of brown bread.
- Brush the sandwich with olive oil. Grill it for 4 -5 minutes. Garnish with juliennes of bell pepper and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.