Jeera Aloo Bake with Tamatar Methi Poori
An innovative take on the traditional jeera aloo served with poori.Read More
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- chopped onions
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 3 sliced potatoes
- 2 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 2 tbsp fenugreek leaves
- 1tsp black onion seeds
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a saucepan. Add cumin seeds chopped onions, chopped green chillies, turmeric powder, coriander powder, sliced potatoes and salt. Cook it for some time.
- Once the potatoes are slightly cooked, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over it and mix it well with the potatoes.
- Transfer the potatoes from the saucepan onto a bowl. Top it off with some cheese and green chillies. Now, bake the potatoes in pre heated oven at 180' C for 10 to 12 minutes.
- For the puris: In a mixing bowl, add wheat flour, fenugreek leaves, black onion seeds, tomato juice, salt and water.
- Knead the dough well and keep it aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Break the dough into small dough balls. Roll the small dough balls into a small flat disk shape.
- Deep fry them on a medium flame.
- Remove the baked potatoes from the oven. Garnish it with some coriander leaves roasted papad and mint leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.