Jam Treats By Gautam Mehrishi
With prune and mixed fruit jam, this is the perfect sweet for jam lovers.Read More
- 200 gm all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 5 tbsp ricotta cheese
- 4 boiled prunes
- ½ cup mixed fruit jam
- ½ cup prune puree
- flex seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- a pinch of paprika powder
- celery leaves
- In a bowl all purpose flour, butter, salt, sugar, ricotta cheese and knead the dough.
- Keep the dough to 30 minutes. Roll out the dough and cut out 4 even squares, make slits on corners using a knife.
- Split open prunes and cut half. Place a dollop of jam and prunes puree on prunes piece. Place the topped prunes on dough.
- Sprinkle sugar. Add a pinch of Ricotta Cheese. Fold inside of dough.
- Sprinkle Flex seeds and dust all purpose flour. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 180 C.
- Serve with celery leaves and mixed fruit jam.
Explore our Popular Stories.