Jam Pinwheels By LF Team
Are you fretting over kid’s tiffin box? Look no further. Try these Jam Pinwheels. These pinwheels made with fresh bread and oozing the goodness of mixed fruit jam are buttery, jammy and oh so yummy.Read More
- bread slices
- mixed fruit jam
- Take few slices of bread and cut their edges.
- Apply butter and jam on the bread.
- Roll up the bread and seal it using a toothpick.
- Cut the rolled bread into halves.
- Your Jam Pinwheels are ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.