Its homemade and made by 16 year old girlRead More
- All purpose flour, sugar,baking powder, yogurt,food colour, baking soda , ghee and water.
- Take all purpose flour, add 1tsp of baking powder and baking soda.
- Add 4 tbsp yoghurt .
- Mix it well. Consistency should be thick.(Add water it req.).
- Heat a pan . Add 450 ml ghee.
- Make jalebis out of a cone or sauce bottle.
- For sugar syrup take 2 cups , of water and 2 cups of sugar .
- Add some food colour to it .
- The consistency should be semi liquid.
- After frying jalebi . Add them directly to the sugar syrup(chasni).
- Keep for 1 min in .
- Take them out and serve hot.