Jalebi By Subhesh Kumar
Jalebi in Rajasthani styleRead More
- 100gms Rice flour
- 100gms vigna mungo flour (urad dal)
- 50gms Maida (refined flour)
- 1 table spoon baking powder
- 1/2 table spoon baking soda
- 250gms sugar for serup
- 500ml water for serup
- In a pan, heat oil.
- In another sauce pan heat water and add 250gms sugar make serup.
- For the batter , mix all the flours and add ghee and mix gently with hands after some time add baking soda and baking powder.
- Add water and whip and check further it's consistency.
- Take a sauce bottle and add the batter in it.
- When oil is heated, make jalebis gently on medium flame.
- After it gain golden color pour it in the sugar serup.
- Garnish with nuts and serve.
- Seeve jalebi with rabdi.