It’s a sweet and crispy snackRead More
- 1 kilo all purpose flour, 3 teaspoon Suji, 100 gms butter, salt to taste
- 500 gms jaggery and water
- First melt the butter .. Mix all purpose, suji, melted butter and salt ( mix all by adding wateand let it rest for two hour .. then you need to make small balls and roll them like shells .
- heat the oil and fry the shells in oil on medium fire and keep them aside.
- pour 100 ml of water and put the jaggery in that and let the jaggery melt ... then strain the water .
- again heat the jaggery water until it becomes stickly .
- then add the fried shells and wait until they coat with jaggery and off the fire and transfer them into a plate.