Jaggery jalebi By Ashwini Acsrao
It’s very healthy home madeRead More
- 400 gms jaggery chopped
- Ilachie 2
- Maida 250 gms
- Milk packet cover
- Oil for deep fry
- Take chopped jaggery in a bowl and add little water in it .
- Place the bowl over low heat.stirring occasionally,until melted.
- Switch off the stove,add squeeze one lemon juice.
- Take maida in a bowl add water mixed gently like little thick dosa batter.
- This batter is rest in 36 hours in summer 42 hours in winter or rainy seasons.
- After 36 hours take batter m.Fill the jalebi batter in a milk packet cover and pierce a small hole in the milk packet cover.
- Now heat oil in a pan over medium flame for deep frying.Move from inside to outside to make perfect circles.
- Fry till jalebi are crisp and golden.
- Soak the jalebis in jaggery syrup for 20 seconds.Now remove from the syrup and place on a tray lined with butter paper or foil.
- Serve the jalebis hot.
- Note:The jalebi crispy ferment it overnight.