Jaggery Cheese Cigars with Chocolate Kadhi
Looking for a delicious dessert recipe that challenges the chef in you? Here's a recipe of a cigar, filled with the tasty jaggery-cream cheese filling. Serve it with chocolate kadhi and get everyone amazed with your skills!Read More
- 65 gm all purpose flour
- 15 gm cocoa powder
- 75 gm castor sugar
- 45 ml corn syrup
- 75 gm butter
- For jaggery cheese filling
- 50 gm melted white chocolate
- 100 gm whipped cream
- 200 gm cream cheese
- 30 gm jaggery
- For chocolate kadhi
- 30 ml organic edible orange colour
- 150 gm melted white chocolate
- 80 ml fresh cream
- 30 gm butter
- For plating
- 20 gm orange cut into julienne
- 20 gm kiwi cut into julienne
- 20 gm fresh rasberries
- 20 fresh blueberries
- jaggery cheese filling
- For Chocolate Brandy Snap, pre heat the oven to 190 degrees C.
- Grease a baking sheet and line with non- stick baking parchment.
- Melt the butter with sugar and syrup in a saucepan.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the flour, cocoa and brandy until smooth.
- For jaggery cream cheese filling, in a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft and smooth.
- Add jaggery, mix well and then add whipped cream and melted white chocolate.
- For chocolate kadhi, heat the cream and butter in a small sauce pan over medium flame.
- Bring just to boil.
- Immediately pour the boiling cream and mix well until smooth.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.