Jackfruit beet buns By Priya Yadav
Jackfruit beet buns
These bun is high in nutrients filled with jackfruit which is an alternative of meat and beet gives a natural sweetness to it. The bun is made with whole wheat flour.Read More
- 100gm whole wheat flour
- 10 gm Beetroot juice
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 50 gms boiled and pulled jackfruit
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 3 chillies
- Turmeric powder
- Chilli powder
- Coriander powder
- Achar masala
- In a bowl, take warm water and sugar and yeast and mix till silky.
- Add the yeast mix in the flour and add salt and beetroot juice.make a soft dough.keep the dough for 2-3 hrs.
- In a pan add oil, add chillies and onion and fry till brown.
- Now add tomatoes and cook till soften. Add jackfruit and all masalas And cook for 10 mins.
- Add coriander leaves and let it cool.
- Take a dough ball and make a well and add jackfruit mixture and encapsulate the dough.
- Bake the bun in preheated oven at 180°c for 20 mins.