Jackfruit beet bun By Priya Yadav
Jackfruit beet bun
This is a whole wheat goodness filled with nutrients of jackfruit and beetroot.Read More
- 100 gm whole wheat flour
- 20 ml of beetroot juice
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 1 tbsp sugar
- boiled and pulled jackfruit
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- ginger garlic paste
- coriander leaves
- turmeric powder
- chilli powder
- coriander powder
- achar masala
- In a bowl, take 50 ml warm water add yeast and sugar and mix till silky.rest it for 10 mins.
- Add yeast mix in flour add beetroot juice and make a soft dough and rest it for 2-3 hours.
- In a pan, add oil and add chillies and onion and fry till onions are brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and tomato and let it soften . Now add jackfruit.
- Add all the masalas and cook for 10 mins.
- Add coriander and switch off the gas. let the mixture cool.
- take a ball of dough and make a well, add jackfruit mixture and encase it like a bun.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180c for 20 mins.