Jacket Potatoes By LF Team
This North American version of jacket potatoes will leave guests at your party mesmerized. These potatoes are simply delicious and flavourful. Do try this recipe at home.Read More
- 8-10 small boiled potatoes
- olive oil as required
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp minced chives
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- black pepper powder to taste
- 2 tbsp cheese
- grated cheese as required
- Rub the boiled potatoes with olive oil. Place them on a baking tray and bake for 8-10 mins, Remove, let them cool a bit and cut them in halves.
- Scoop out some potatoes from the shell making a cavity for the stuffing.
- In a bowl take the scooped potatoes, add in sour cream, chives, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and cheese. Mix well.
- Fill the cavities with the potato mixture and place them on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and bake in the oven till the cheese melts and is golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Explore our Popular Stories.