Jaali Chilla with cottage cheese By Vaidya Ketan Mahajan
Jaali Chilla with cottage cheese
A unique way of presenting a regular besan ka chillaRead More
- For Chilla Batter:-
- 100 gm besan
- 1 tsp ajwain
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Chat masala
- A pinch of hing & salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp sour curd
- For stuffing:-
- Grated paneer 100 gm
- Chopped onion 2 tbsp
- Chopped tomatoes 2 tbsp
- Chopped fresh coriander 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Chopped green chilli 1
- A juice of 1 lemon
- Salt as per taste
- Mix besan with the masala and add sour curd. Add water and make a running consistency batter. Fill the batter in a squeezee bottle.
- Mix paneer with the onion, tomato, chilli, coriander and masala for make filling.
- Heat a nonstick pan and pour tge besan batter in a web shape.
- Add a bit of oil and cook from both the sides.
- Add the filling and roll.
- Jaali chilla with cottage chesse filling is ready.
- Serve with mint chutney.