ITALINO PASTA LASAGNE By Nisha Jeegar Doshi
ITALINO PASTA LASAGNE
Recipe is absolutely without onion and garlic and it is baked on non stick tawa..cheesy and yummy..sheets are also made at homeRead More
- 1 cup maida
- Salt - as per taste
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Water - for dough
- White sauce - 1 Bowl
- Red pasta sauce - 1 Bowl
- Pasta - 1 Bowl
- Mix veggies - 1 cup (bell peppers, corn)
- Chilli flakes - 1 tbsp
- Cheese - both mozzarella and processed mix 1 Bowl
- Oregano - 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder - 1 tbdp
- For dough - In a bowl take maida, add salt and oil and knead to a soft dough...keep it aside for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes ..roll out rotis very thin and transparent and let it air dry under a fan for 2 hours ..your sheets are ready .for this non stick pan I needed 3 sheets..
- For filling.. saute veggies and pasta in butter ..don't overcook it ...add black pepper, salt, oregano and chilli flakes..
- In a non stick pan at base pour red sauce and spread it...then layer it next with sheet and again red sauce, white sauce, pasta filling, oregano, chiili flakes and cheese..
- Repeat the process one more time ..cover sheets properly with sauce and cheese .
- On top layer spread white sauce and cheese properly with chilli flakes, oregano.
- Keep the tawa on high flame for half a min to let it become hot and then slow the flame and cook the lasagne for 25 to 30 mins.
- Let it set for 10 minutes once cooked and then cut it with steel spatula ..Your cheesy lasagne is ready to serve with any mocktail.