Italian Sevpuri By Anisha Agarwal
It is a fusion recipe comprising of Indian n Italian flavours.Read More
- Mayonnaise in a good quantity
- 100 gms sweet corn boiled
- 50 gms carrot finely chopped n boiled
- 50 gms capsicum finely chopped n boiled
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 50 gms black olives finely chopped
- 1 tomato deseeded n finely chopped
- Black pepper pwd
- Italian seasoning
- Chilli flakes
- Grated cheese
- In a bowl take mayonnaise in a good quantity.
- Add sweet corn, tomatoes,onions, capsicum, olives,carrots.
- Add some salt, black pepper pwd, italian seasoning,chilliflakes.
- Mix well.
- In a plate, take some puris/ papdis n put the above mixture on them.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese n garnish it with some italian seasoning n chilliflakes.