Italian idli By Haritika Sharma
A phenomenal combination of South India and Italy.Read More
- Rice idlis, byadagi chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, black peppercorns, fenugreek seeds, toor dal, curry leaves, asafoetida, turmeric, tomato puree, sugar, mozzarella cheese, capsicum, tomato, onion, olives and salt to taste
- Take a pan Put 3-4 byadagi chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, black peppercorns, fenugreek seeds, toor dal, curry leaves, asafoetida, turmeric. Roast for 30-40 seconds. Then grind it to form a smooth powder.Our rasam powder is ready.
- On a pan, pour some tomato puree, add rasam powder to it. Then add sugar and salt to taste. Reduce till it forms a paste. Mix the tomato paste with mayonnaise. Pour 2 tbsp water on the pan and put the mixture.. Fry it until the colour changes. Our Rasam Mayonnaise is ready.
- Take an idli. Spread some butter on both of its sides. Now spread the rasam mayonnaise on one side. Put some mozzarella cheese, chopped capsicum, chopped onion, chopped tomatoes and olives.
- Put the idli on pan and cover it with a lid until the cheese melts. Our Italian idli is done.