Italian Chat Salad By Ranveer Brar
Italian Chat Salad
Tired of eating the traditional salads? Here's a recipe that will surely please you.Read More
- For batter
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- crushed black pepper
- for fillings
- For the batter: In a mixing bowl add rice flour, grated parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper powder and water. Mix it well and allow it to rest for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Take few spinach leaves and coat them with the batter.
- Deep fry them in oil. Fry until they become crispy.
- For the chaat salad: In a mixing bowl, add chopped boiled potatoes, boiled chickpeas, lemon juice, chopped coriander leaves, mint chutney, black salt, cumin powder and olive oil. Mix it well and keep it aside.
- For the plating: Place the prepared salad into a plate. Add tamarind paste grated parmesan cheese, ginger and fried spaghetti.
- Sprinkle sweetened curd and red chilli powder over the chaat.
- Top it off with the fried spinach leaves and garnish it with chopped green chillies parmesan cheese and chopped tomatoes.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.