One look at this buttered Irish Flat Bread containing mashed potatoes and rice flour will be enough to make you drool and leaving you wanting for more. Can be perfect for your next hunger snack.Read More
- 130 gm rice flour
- 50 gm tapioca starch
- 500 gm mashed potatoes
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp masala powder seasoning
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- crushed black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- On the table top add rice flour, tapioca flour, mashed potatoes and mix it.
- Add maple syrup, masala powder, garlic powder, ginger powder and prepare a dough.
- Add salt and crushed black pepper to the dough.
- On a baking tray brush butter, place the butter paper and brush butter again.
- Add the dough in the tray.
- Add olive oil and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 40 minutes.
- Once baked add olive oil, rosemary leaves, bake it in the oven for 5 minutes and Irish flatbread is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.