Instant Pesarattu Dosa By LF Team
Instant Pesarattu Dosa
You will never skip your breakfast henceforth even if you are in a hurry. This simple and quick Instant Pesarattu Dosa recipe will make sure that you have your breakfast before leaving home. Prepared with sauteed onions and served with green coconut chutney, it is a perfect food to begin your day.Read More
- 2 tbsp moong dal
- salt to taste
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- water as required
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup onions
- 1 tbsp green chillies
- 1 tbsp ghee
- In a blending jar, take soaked moong dal.
- Add salt, ginger, cumin seeds, green chillies and water.
- Blend it well.
- In a saucepan, saute chopped onions in oil add green chillies and saute it until it turns translucent.
- In a pan, pour ghee and spread it.
- Pour one ladle of batter into the pan and spread it in a circular motion.
- Spread onion mixture on the dosa and pour oil on the edges of the dosa.
- Flip the dosa and cook.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.