Instant kurkuri chakli By Shagufta
Instant kurkuri chakli
It's really taste and crispy very easy to makeRead More
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1 &1/2 tbsp chana dal powder or besan
- 2 tbsp butter room temperature
- Salt to taste
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp haldi powder
- 1 &1/2 tbsp ajwain
- 1 &1/2 tbsp white sesame
- 1 tsp jeera ( optional)
- Oil for fry
- Water as required
- In a bowl mix rice flour with all spices ,butter and make a dough with water . The dough is not so hard not soft it could be medium .
- The dough is ready to use .
- Heat the oil in kadhai ,now make chakli of the dough with the help of chakli maker.
- When the oil is hot fry chakli for 5 to 7 mins from both the sides .
- It's ready to serve crispy chakli.