Instant Kesar Pista Shrikhand By Shrddha Shetty
Instant Kesar Pista Shrikhand
Some of us can very well relate with the situation when you don't find anything sweet at home to beat that after meal sweet cravings :) what if i say this popular indian dessert "Kesar Pista Shrikhand" could be prepared with just minimal ingredients in under 5 mins :) do give this a try!Read More
- Hung Curd/ Strained Yogurt/ Chakka 250gms
- 10-12 Saffron Strands [soaked in 1 tsp milk/water]
- 10-12 Pistachios [long and thin chopped]
- Ground/ Powdered Sugar as per taste Or use any other dry form of sugar alternative for sweetness
- Step 1: In a bowl take 250 gms of hung curd/ chakka, seive the hung curd to remove excess water/ whey and press or whisk the hung curd into very smooth and silky paste.
- Step 2: Mix the smooth hung curd evenly with powdered sugar, saffron water/milk with its strands, chopped pistachios for 2-3 mins.
- Step 3: Finally Garnish the shrikhand with some more saffron strands and chopped pistachios and your shrikhand is ready to be relished with hot pooris.