Instant Kesar Pista Shrikhand
Some of us can very well relate with the situation when you don't find anything sweet at home to beat that after meal sweet cravings :) what if i say this popular indian dessert "Kesar Pista Shrikhand" could be prepared with just minimal ingredients in under 5 mins :) do give this a try!Read More
- Hung Curd/ Strained Yogurt/ Chakka 250gms
- 10-12 Saffron Strands [soaked in 1 tsp milk/water]
- 10-12 Pistachios [long and thin chopped]
- Ground/ Powdered Sugar as per taste Or use any other dry form of sugar alternative for sweetness
- Step 1: In a bowl take 250 gms of hung curd/ chakka, seive the hung curd to remove excess water/ whey and press or whisk the hung curd into very smooth and silky paste.
- Step 2: Mix the smooth hung curd evenly with powdered sugar, saffron water/milk with its strands, chopped pistachios for 2-3 mins.
- Step 3: Finally Garnish the shrikhand with some more saffron strands and chopped pistachios and your shrikhand is ready to be relished with hot pooris.