Instant Gulab Jamun
Gulab Jamun is one of the favourite desserts in India. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shows how to make mouthwatering Gulab Jamuns from her homemade gulab jamun mix. The gulab jamuns are sweet, soft and delicate and melt in your mouth.Read More
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of milk powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp clarified butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- oil for frying
- 1 bowl sugar syrup
- In a bowl, add milk powder, all-purpose flour, baking soda and strain it. Add clarified butter and mix well. Store the mixture in an airtight container.
- Add the mixture in a bowl. Add milk and prepare a dough. Leave the dough to rest for 5 minutes.
- Make small balls of the dough. Deep fry it in the oil. Add the Gulab Jamun in sugar syrup.
- Serve the Gulab Jamun with rabri.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.