"Inside Out" Double Decker Grilled Sandwich
This the ultimate sandwich with filling on both sides of the bread. Since it makes for an enormous helping, this crunchy sandwich is best shared with family or friends.Read More
- 1 cup paneer
- 1/2 cup processed cheese
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- pepper to taste
- 2 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 2 green chillies
- 2 whole wheat bread
- 1 tsp oil
- tomato ketchup
- For paneer filling: In a bowl add grated paneer, coriander leaves, salt and grated cheese. Mix them well. Then add black pepper powder and mix all the ingredients again.
- For potato filling: In another bowl, add mashed potatoes, grated carrots green chillies, salt and black pepper. Mix all the ingredients well.
- For the sandwich: Take a slice of whole wheat bread and cut it in a round shape with the help of a ring mould. Then place the paneer filling on one side of the bread.
- Heat oil in a flat pan and cook the paneer side of the bread.
- Once the paneer side acquires a delicious golden hue flip the side. Now, add potato filling on the other side of the bread.
- Cook till both the sides are cooked well.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.