Indrahar ki Kadhi By Pankaj Bhadouria
Indrahar ki Kadhi
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares a unique recipe for Kadhi, an all-time favourite Indian yoghurt-based spiced dish. Her Indrahar ki Kadhi is made of four different lentils and buttermilk. This spicy and flavourful kadhi is mouthwatering.Read More
- 1/2 cup bengal gram split
- 1/2 cup whole pink lentil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 cup black gram split
- 1/2 cup green gram split
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- pink salt
- 1 cup curd
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- In a blender jar, add Bengal gram spilt, whole pink lentil, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and prepare a paste. Add water and blend again. Remove the paste in a bowl.
- In the jar, add black gram split, green gram split, coriander leaves, green chilli paste, pink salt, water and prepare a paste. Remove the paste in a bowl.
- On a greased pan, add yellow dal mixture and layer it with green dal mixture. Steam it for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, add curd, a pinch of turmeric powder, water, gram flour and whisk it.
- In a heated pan, add olive oil, a pinch of asafoetida, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, coriander seeds. Add dry red chillies, curry leaves.
- Add the batter and keep stirring it until it boils. Add pink salt and mix it. Unmould the dal mixture and cut it into circles.
- Add it on a plate. Pour the kadhi. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.