Indori Poha Croquette By Rakhee Vaswani
Indori Poha Croquette
Chef Rakhee Vaswani gives a delightful twist to the yummy Indori poha. Enjoy the delicious, crunchy taste of croquettes with yummy cheese sauce. We are sure this will soon become your favourite snack.Read More
- For indori poha croquette
- 1 cup flattened rice
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp chopped onions
- 1 tbsp chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp jeeravan masala
- 1 tbsp chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp grated coconut
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 boiled and chopped potatoes
- 1 tsp peanuts
- ½ cup nukti
- 1 cup corn flour batter
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- oil for frying
- For garnish
- micro herbs
- cheese sauce
- Steam the flattened rice and place in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, turmeric powder and saute.
- Add the tempering to the poha.
- Add chopped onion, chopped tomato, jeeravan masala, chopped green chillies, grated coconut, sugar and chopped boiled potato, add peanuts and mash it well.
- Make round shapes fill farsan in the centre and roll into a ball.
- Dip it in the corn flour batter, coat generously with breadcrumbs.
- Fry the croquettes on a low flame, to ensure that they cook all through.
- In a pot add fresh cream, yellow cheddar cheese, cheddar cheese and cayenne pepper and cook it on a low flame.
- Garnish it with micro herbs, cheese sauce and farsan.
Explore our Popular Stories.