Indori Poha By LF Team
Indore is known for its breakfast of Poha and Jalebi. You may not be able to travel to Indore to taste this poha, but with this recipe, you can surely make the tasty Indori Poha in your kitchen.Read More
- 1 cup poha (flat rice)
- 1 tsp turmeric
- salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1tsp mustard seeds
- curry leaves
- 1 tbsp chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp jeeravan powder
- Wash the poha (flat rice) in a bowl. Transfer the poha in another bowl.
- Add turmeric powder, salt as per taste and mix it nicely. Add the mixture in a steamer.
- In another pan, add oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves, chopped green leaves, fennel seeds.
- Add the steamed poha in a bowl. Pour the tadka in it. Add chopped coriander, jeeravan powder and mix it well.
- Garnish with chopped onion, sev, pomegranate seeds and serve it.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.