Indian style tawa cheese sandwich By Malini Choudhury
Indian style tawa cheese sandwich
It's very easy recipe and takes very less time to make and during this lockdown period as we are stuck in our homes everyone feels to eat something tasty and I think it's best for evening snacks and can enjoy with tea.Read More
- Boiled potatoes 2-3 medium size
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 grated carrot
- ¼ grated beet root
- 1 TSP Ginger garlic paste
- ½ TSP termaric powder
- 2 chopped green chillies
- ¼ TSP pachforan
- Salt as taste
- Cheese slices
- Vegetable Oil
- Raisin and nuts
- Chopped coriander leaves
- To make the stuffing In a pan heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Add pachforan then add then add the finely chopped onion and fry it 1min.
- Then add the grated carrot, beet root ,green chillies and add salt and fry them and cover it and cook it for 2min .
- Then add turmeric powder and ginger garlic paste and mix it well and cook until the oil comes out from the masala.
- Then mash the boiled potatoes and add little bit salt and add to it.
- Then cook all the ingredients together for 2-3min.
- Then add raisin and nuts and mix it.
- In the end add some chopped coriander leaves .
- Now take a bread slice and fill it with the stuffing to each and every ends properly and place a cheese slice on the top of the filling and add another bread slice and press it from the top .
- Then heat a non-stick tawa and add butter to it and place the stuffed bread in it and cover the tawa and keep the flame at low and leave it for 40second and then and butter on the top and turn and cover and cook for another 40 second then cut the sandwich into triangle shape and repeat the same process for remaining .
- Then server with green chutney or ketchup and enjoy the evening.