Indian style oats and gram flour pancakes By LF Team
Indian style oats and gram flour pancakes
Ever tried savoury pancakes? Try these Indian style oats and gram flour pancakes which have the goodness of oats and the flavours of spices like carom seeds. These crispy pancakes make for a uniquely different healthy breakfast.Read More
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tsp gram flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp carom seeds
- 1 cup onions
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- 2 tsp oil
- Grind oats in a mixer grinder and transfer it into a mixing bowl.
- Add gram flour and water.
- Mix them well to form a batter.
- Add carom seeds, salt, asafoetida, chopped onions, chopped green chillies and chopped coriander. Mix them well.
- Heat oil in a saucepan.
- Pour a ladle-full of the batter.
- Drizzle oil on the pancake and flip the pancake.
- Cook the pancake until both sides turn golden brown.
Explore our Popular Stories.