Indian Chinese Style Chicken Lollipop By LF Team
Indian Chinese Style Chicken Lollipop
Chicken Lollipop is one of the most popular starters. Here the chicken lollipop is a fusion of Indian and Chinese Styles. This spicy and crunchy starter is deliciously mouthwatering.Read More
- For the marinade
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
- 4 tsp corn flour
- 2 pieces chicken drumetts
- For the sauce
- 2 tsp oil
- 3/4 tsp chopped garlic and ginger
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp red chilli paste
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- for frying the chicken 2 tsp oil
- For marinade: In a mixing bowl, add eggs, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, garam masala, salt and corn flour.
- Mix it well.
- Add the chicken drumettes and keep it aside for 45 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked, deep fry them and keep it aside.
- For the sauce: Heat oil in a saucepan.
- Add chopped garlic and ginger.
- Fry them until fragrant.
- Add chopped onions, vinegar, soy sauce, red chilli paste, sugar and water.
- Cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add the fried chicken to the sauce.
- Toss the chicken to coat them with the sauce.
Explore our Popular Stories.