Immunity boost Smoothie Bowl By Rajeev Bhadani
Immunity boost Smoothie Bowl
I have used seed like chia seeds and turmeric which has medicinal properties.Read More
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder/ 1 inch fresh turmeric
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped cashew nut
- 6 dates seedless chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped pista
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 3 no ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 no chopped apple
- 1 sprig mint leaves for garnish
- 2 tablespoon fresh pomegranate
- 150 ml milk
- Peel and cut the banana into big chunks and freeze them overnight. Freezing will give smooth and creamy texture to the smoothie.
- Wash and soak cashew nut in water for 1 hour, keep aside.
- In a blender jar, add frozen banana, lemon juice, soaked cashew nut, turmeric and milk, blend it to a smooth paste. Increase the milk if required for desired consistency.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and add honey as per requirement or taste.
- In a serving bowl put the smoothie and top it with chopped apple, dates, pomegranate, mint leaves, nuts and seeds.