Imli ki Kulfi By Gautam Mehrishi
Imli ki Kulfi
Forget the same old Malai Kulfi and treat yourself to this yummy Imli ki Kulfi. A spicy, sweet and tangy affair which makes a perfect dessert for summer. This is an easy recipe, and you can also involve your kids in this process.Read More
- 2 - 3 tbsp tamarind pulp
- 2 - 3 tbsp kale leaves paste
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup jaggery
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 cup date paste
- 1 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tsp cumin seeds powder
- Salt as per taste
- Water as required
- Dry the kale leaves and make a paste of it using water.
- In a heated pan, add jaggery and let it melt. Add tamarind puree and mix it well. Add red chilli powder and mix it again. Add the paste of dates, tamarind leaves paste and let it brew.
- Add salt as per taste, asafoetida, cumin seeds powder and mix again. Add water and leave it to boil for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Add the mixture in kulfi mould. Add the sticks and activated the dry ice using water. Deep freeze the kulfi for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Unmould the kulfi and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.