Imarti By Ranveer Brar
Chef Ranveer Brar brings Delhi's famous Imarti to your kitchen. Sit back and watch. Made with simple ingredients, this recipe is a perfect blend of flavours and textures.Read More
- 1 cup split black gram
- 1 tsp rose water
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 5 to 6 saffron strands
- 200 ml sugar syrup
- Grind pre soaked split black gram with rose water, corn starch, Very little water and ferment batter for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Put the batter in a large plat and beat with hand to incorporate air and make batter fluffy.
- Pour batter in a thick cloth with a small hole in centre.
- In medium oil pipe batter in imarti shape and fry it on low heat.
- Let the imarti cook on both sides till crisp, dry and has golden brown colour.
- Make one theard consistency Sugar syrup and add 4 to 5 saffron strands.
- Put the imarti in Sugar syrup for soak.
- Serve imarti with rabdi and garish with finaly chopped pistachios and some silver warq.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.